Consultants on Police Science, Ltd
OBJECTIVITY, INTEGRITY, EXCELLENCE
The COPS-Ltd. charter starts with quality,objectivity, integrity and excellence.
A CONTINUING TRACK RECORD
As an expert witness Mr. Brzeczek has provided his expertise in a
Wrongful Conviction Litigation which resulted in a multi-million dollar award for plaintiff.
Mr. Brzeczek also served as an expert witness involving Proper Police Procedures regarding the handling of a suicide threat.
He was also an expert witness regarding Proper Police Procedures for traffic safety.
NEED MORE INFO?
Give us a call at
Richard J. Brzeczek
Attorney at Law, CHICAGO POLICE DEPARTMENT Superintendent (Retired)
Richard J. Brzeczek taught Internal Affairs Procedures at Southern Police Institute, University of Louisville (1977-2006)
Richard J. Brzeczek taught Internal Affairs Procedures & Issues Involving Deadly Force – FBI Academy (FBI National Academy and FBI National Executive Institute) 1981-1983.
© 2011 Consultants on Police Science, Ltd.
All rights reserved.
Loyola University (B.S., 1965)
Illinois Institute of Technology (M.P.A., 1968)
John Marshall Law School (J.D., 1972) Admitted, Illinois 1972
Federal Bureau of Investigation Academy-National Executive Institute (1980)
Private Practice of Law (1983 - Present)
Richard J.Brzeczek Ltd. (1985 - present) - private practice of law concentrating primarily on Federal and State criminal defense with experience in civil litigation and administrative hearings; argued cases on appeal at the Federal and State levels.
Levy & Erens (1983 - 1985) - partner in a commercial litigation, bankruptcy and commercial real estate firm.
General Counsel (1973-1980) - CHICAGO POLICE DEPARTMENT
- Over Forty-five years experience in the criminal justice system.
- Nineteen years experience as a police officer and police official.
- Over twenty-seven years experience as an opinion/expert witness
- Over twenty-five years experience as a criminal defense attorney.
- Twenty eight years experience teaching law enforcement seminars on the subjects of police misconduct, internal affairs procedures/investigations, use of deadly and non-deadly force.
- Police Administration & Procedures: Policy development, review and implementation.
- Police Misconduct Issues: Improper procedures, wanton & willful conduct and wrongful convictions.
- Internal Affairs Issues: Examining competency of investigations.
3450 South Ocean Blvd., Suite 210, Palm Beach, Florida 33480 | email: email@example.com | call: (312) 446-6439